From Cerulean Founder Mike Myers:
I created Cerulean Private Wealth Advisors to fulfill my mission to develop customized financial strategies that help my clients clarify, balance, and pursue their goals.
As an independent advisory firm, Cerulean Private Wealth Advisors has the freedom and flexibility to pursue innovative technologies, products, and services through a thoroughly independent, resource-rich model that places the needs of clients at the heart of everything we do. Some of the benefits include:
- Greater client focus — As Cerulean Private Wealth Advisors, we are better positioned to develop strong strategies that assist in meeting our clients’ financial objectives, by addressing individual fundamental values and helping ensure multi-generational family goals are fulfilled.
- Increased access to best-in-class resources — Open architecture gives us access to global research, top technology platforms, and planning tools.
- Enhanced personal service — As an independent business, ours is more agile and proactive, and can deliver a higher-touch service to our clients and their families.
With Cerulean Private Wealth Advisors, I remain committed to the core values that have defined my relationships with my clients over the years, the culture of partnership and trust that have long been a hallmark of my practice, and continued performance on behalf of my clients.
I look forward to building a prosperous future together.
Mike Myers, CPWA®
Founder and President
Who We Serve
Cerulean Private Wealth Advisors offers holistic and comprehensive wealth management and financial planning services to private individuals, families, corporate executives, business owners and professional athletes, among others.
Our specialized focus on financial planning is driven by an authentic curiosity to deliver results that are balanced, purposeful, and forward thinking.
Three primary goals inform our investment portfolio management:
- To achieve the greatest total return within an individual’s risk tolerance and time horizon.
- To ensure that each client portfolio also reflects its owner’s individual appetite and tolerance for risk.
- To achieve the highest level of tax efficiency possible in the management of our portfolios.
As a CPWA,® Mike is accustomed to, and skilled at, serving the sophisticated needs of high-net-worth and ultrahigh-net-worth clients.
Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA®) is the owner of the certification marks “CPWA®” and “Certified Private Wealth Advisor.®” Use of CPWA® or Certified Private Wealth Advisor® signifies that the user has successfully completed IMCA’s initial and ongoing credentialing requirements for investment management consultants.
Michael (Mike) Myers CPWA®
Founder and Principal
Mike has been providing clients and their families with trusted investment advice and personal financial planning for many years. With a strong foundation in portfolio management and modern portfolio theory, he is constitutionally committed to maintaining a long-range perspective, determining a reliable course, and aligning operations to meet objectives.
Before launching Cerulean Private Wealth Advisors, he worked for more than 17 years at Merrill Lynch where he was a Financial Advisor, guiding clients to help them reach their retirement and other financial goals. Earlier, he was a financial advisor at Morgan Stanley. Mike earned the Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA®) designation, an advanced professional certification for advisors who serve affluent clients with a minimum net worth of $5 million. Unlike credentials that focus specifically on investing or financial planning, the CPWA program involves a holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
Mike earned a Bachelor of Arts in journalism and political science at Butler University. Mike is a proud father and is active in local and regional community organizations. In his spare time, Mike enjoys reading, exercise, and baseball.
Mike believes in being nimble enough and having enough information to take tactical advantage of what the market offers in order to address specific needs and goals of each client.